Sunday, November 1, 2009

Monday



While waiting to pick up the kids from school on Monday, Nicole climbed in the front seat and wanted me to roll the window down. The passengers mirror is cracked. Nicole slid her finger down it and a piece of mirror got stuck in her finger. I hurried and got the kids and went over to Insta-Care. While the nurse was taking us back, she looked at Noah and yelled for another nurse. (Noah doesn't like the sight of blood, he passes out easily) I wish I had my camera it was funny, Nicole in one bed soaking her finger, and Noah in another bed with cool rags on his forehead. I was glad Scott got there quickly so I could take Noah home. Nicole ended up with 3 stitches in her finger, she gets them out in 10 days. She is pretty tough, and she likes to watch them stitch her up.


2 comments:

  1. Ouch! Get better soon Coli!
    That's so funny about Noah! I can see him doing that after how white he got when he cut his finger during carrot peeling!

    ReplyDelete