Tuesday, November 10, 2009

All About Payton!

I know its bad when all my girls say Noah, Noah, Noah (like the Brady Bunch with Marsha) but with one boy doing sports all the time its hard. So I decided to write about Payton. She is the sweetest girl, she loves to bake anything chocolate. She is always so care free that's what I love about her. She is such a good sister, and I'm glad she is in our family!Noah, Nicole, And Payton

Tricking us, saying she was Noah


Vernal, Red Fleet all the kids were throwing mud

20 mins after making a cake, she didn't know chocolate was on her face

Rian, Payton, and Calli at the Bees game



3 comments:

  1. She is such a doll. I always love seeing her when our families get together. Maycee LOVES her and has ever since they were little. Cute Post!

    ReplyDelete