Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Baby Jack


I had my last doctor's appointment March 25th at 10:30am. I had been having several contractions off and on during the week, my doctor told me I was at a 5. Being only 37 weeks and 5 days my doctor couldn't admit me into the hospital (I had to go on my own) So I went home and decided to go to lunch with Lindsey. Sitting at lunch I was having more contractions, so called Scott and made him come home. We went over to the hospital at 3:00pm- Thomas Jack Watson was born March 25th at 9:56pm. He weight 6lb 14oz. 19 1/2 in.
Nicole and Jack
Payton and Jack
Noah and Jack
Azlan and Jack

My Mom takes so many great pictures- Thanks Mom!

Scott, Matt, and Grandma Carolyn
Carolyn, Cari, and Jenni
Alot of our family was in the waiting room, waiting for Jack


Grandma Jane and Grandma Carolyn were able to see Jack be born.

3 comments:

  1. That was such a surprise to hear that he was on his way! I loved that we all could be there at the hospital that night! Good times in the waiting room.:) We love him and you guys so much! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited to have Jack in the family! He is so cute and I love watching everyone's faces when they hold him, especially Matt. He was so cute with him. We love you all so much!
    Oh, yes.... the waiting room was fun. Your family is funny!

    ReplyDelete