Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years

I am skipping over Christmas cause I had my camera card plugged into the computer and I stepped on the card and broke it, so we have no pictures of Christmas, we have it on my camcorder so not a total loss of Christmas morning.
We had a great New Years at Brad's and Cari's. Brad cooked prime rib, we played the wii, and just hung out till the new year!
Azlan and Grandma Jane
Conner, Noah and Easton

Payton and Calli

Azlan, Scott, and Noah


Emery, Nicole, and Scott
Rian, Payton, Nicole, Azlan, Emery, Calli, and Caitlin


Grandpa brought all the hats, noise makers and lays for the party.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Years guys! You guys know how to party! I love all the hats and lays!
    It will be such a great year! Only 96 more days to go til we get a new cousin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have so much fun! Sorry about the Christmas pictures. That's a bummer!

    ReplyDelete